Thursday, September 13, 2007

Well as you can see I haven't been on here in a minute. The last couple of nights I have been staying up real late. Due to the fact that Mountains Dews and candy keep me energized. That is beside my point, but I am currently reading a couple of books at this time. One you probably have heard of which is Apostolic Foundations by Art Katz which I am reading at a very slow pace. I am also reading this book by Ervin Raphael McManus called Soul Craving which is really interesting with me right now. I mean interesting by what he is expressing, revealing, and sharing. This book unlike Arts is more like a journal. It just entries of testimonies I might say; His journey. Its pretty interesting to read if I might say. Intimacy, meaning, and destiiny...
Over all these book have been really helpful in my walk thus far... I am still waiting though

No comments: